Friday, October 1, 2010

The Tale (not tail) of Founty

Hi Kitty Blog World!!














  


Toes here.  It has been forever since we posted last.  We made a deal with mom.  She'd tell the tale of Founty in a fairly long post and then try to post at LEAST once a week from now on and comment on the other kitty bloggies (she has been visiting bloggies, just not commenting -- BAD MOM!).





Anyway, back in August mom came home with a box












It was our Drinking Fountain!!!!!  It took us a few days to get used to him, but kitties, we LOVED LOVED LOVED our new fountain and named him Founty.
















For the first few weeks everything was fine.  Mom and Grammy changed Founty's water, cleaned him out and changed his filter regularly.  We drank and drank and drank and the water was so crisp and cool ALL the time.  Then, tragedy struck.  You'll never believe what SOMEKITTY did to Founty!  Mom came home one Friday afternoon and Founty was making weird looking bubbles.  She looked closer and discovered a yellowy liquid on Founty's edge.  Founty had been unspeakably violated!!!!

What kitty could have done such an awful deed????
Stretch??


Not me!!! I was laying in the middle of the table where everyone could admire my beauty!!








 
Conway??

Not me!!! I was curled up under the pretty blue fleecey looking cute!!










Surely not, ME, Toes??

MOL, of course not!!! 















Buster???

Who, me?? I was in the window!!












Um, Buster????

I was asleep!!!!!












Buster, we know you've had trouble in the past.  Mom's been shoving a pill down your throat for over a year to try to help.  Are you sure it wasn't you??

Muahahahahahahahahahaha!!! Fine, it WAS me.  You know how I like to ruin everycat's good time!  Just what are you gonna do about it???





And just what did we do??  Well kitties, first mom and grammy put Founty away for the time being.  Then Mom talked to the vet again.  And guess what, Buster got some new drugs...
 


Liquid Prozac













If you look close, you can see "Buster (Feline)" on the bottle.  Mom had to get this filled at HER pharmacy!!! 



So it's been a couple weeks since Buster hit the Prozac and mom and grammy are going to try to put Founty again this weekend.  Wish us luck Kitties!!!  We miss him lots!

Have a great weekend!!

15 comments:

  1. Yikes! That was quite the violation! We hope everything will be okay from here on in, with nothing but FRESH WATER in Mr. Founty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi guys! Nice to hear from you. Well, Buster shouldn't have done that...but we did get a good laugh out of it!! Haha!! We hope that prozac does the trick and it doesn't happen again!! And we hope Mr. Founty is okay after all of that!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They make up some pretty cool things for kitties don't they!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh noes! I hope Mr. Founty will not be disrespected again. He makes good waters for all cats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor Founty! I wonder if I can get some of that liquid prozac for my mom person?

    Guess what? My mom person & I have created a new blog at www.PetBlogsUnited.com.

    We'd love it if you would come over and check it out & become a member. It's a great new place for pet bloggers to find each other, and get an opportunity to be a featured blog!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poor Founty! To be violated in SUCH a fashion...unspeakable!
    Our Maui has the same issue with his whizz. Mommy gives him Clomicalm and it helps a LOT. email us if you need any more info...it really made the difference for him!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Buster, no, no, no! You should of never given yourself up. Deny, deny, deny....or blame it on the neighbor cat. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmmmm....I wonder if I can violate some of her's shoes and get me some prozac.... I may have to try that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Drinking Fountain looks good. I love it,too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Where do I find this kitty prozac Smirtz need some since she won't quit climbing curtians. I love my psycho cat. I wanted to share an article I found http://www.felines4us.com maybe it will help.

    ReplyDelete
  11. There's a troublemaker in every crowd!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. شركة مكافحة حشرات بالرياض
    الحشرات الضارة قد تقوم بالضرار او الامراض ولكن عليك مكافحة تلك الحشرات من بق الفراش ،الصراصير ، النمل بكل الانواع ، الفئران والقوارض ، مكافحة الوازغ ، مكافحة الحشرات الطائرة من ناموس وهاموش و ذباب ،ايضا مكافحة الحمام.
    شركة مكافحة الفئران بالرياض
    شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالرياض
    شركة رش دفان بالرياض
    شركة رش مبيدات بالرياض
    شركة مكافحة النمل الاسود بالرياض
    شركة مكافحة بق الفراش بالرياض
    اسعار شركات مكافحة الحشرات بالرياض

    ReplyDelete
  13. شركة المثالى بروكر افضل شركة تنظيف منازل وفلل بالدمام المثالى تقدم تنظيف الكنب
    شركة تنظيف بالدمام

    شركة تنظيف كنب بالدمام

    ReplyDelete
  14. تخلف من مشاكل الانف تعرف على افضل دكتور تجميل انف في الشروق يعتبر الدكتور حامد قدري افضل دكتور تجميل انف في الوطن العربي  صاحب واحدة من اكبر مراكز التجميل يمكنك التواصل معه الان

    ReplyDelete